Air Force Dish Towel
Air Force Dish Towel
This original design celebrates the United States Air Force!
Our original design is printed using the labor intensive hand-swipe silk-screen process with 12 colors (that's 12 screens used for each towel!). The design is framed with a hand-embroidered border on a 100% hand-loomed cotton towel generously sized at 20x29 inches. All this delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch ready for gifting!
Military Dish Towels
A dish towel. A tea towel. A hand towel. A bar towel. A guest towel. The. Perfect. Towel.
- THE IDEAL GIFT FOR EVERY OCCASION: Perfect for all of life's celebrations: Holidays, Retirement, Change of Command, Weddings, Graduation, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, or simply just because.
- NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE: Although we admit they're so darn good looking just hanging around, please know that these towels are not afraid of work! Use and enjoy them.
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK: Each design is HAND-DRAWN with collaborative input from a group of passionate individuals. Our original, licensed art embodies the spirit and uniqueness of each military branch - the history, symbols, places, people, and tradition. We have worked with each branch's licensing department, active and retired personnel and family members. Each design is so much more than a logo - its an experience!
- HAND-WOVEN FABRIC & HAND-CRAFTED TOUCHES: Each dish towel is made from 100% hand-loomed cotton. The design is silk-screened using 12 colors (yes, thats 12 screens!) and then framed with a hand-stitched border. Wowzers!
- FUNDS THE MWR PROGRAM: With each purchase, a percentage of sales are donated to Morale, Welfare, and Recreation: an invaluable program designed to improve the quality of life of service members and their families. Programs include fitness, sports, playgrounds, library services, golf, bowling, auto skills and outdoor adventure activities.
- JOY IN THE KITCHEN: Celebrate your favorite places at home. Whether yours is a modern, farmhouse, or cottage kitchen, our dish towels pair well with a worldly charcuterie board or the fresh baked goodness of your favorite crusty bread recipe.
Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold & Line Dry
Designed in Petaluma, California | Made in India